In no particular order, here are six of the best websites to sell crafts I’ve found and some pros and cons for each.
- Etsy. Etsy offers low listing costs and a reputation as the go-to source of handmade items.
- Handmade at Amazon. Amazon Handmade is selective about who they allows to sell on their site.
Where is the best place to sell crafts online?
Places to Sell Handmade and Homemade Crafts Online
- Etsy. Etsy is probably the best-known marketplace for artisans and craftspeople of all types to sell handmade crafts online.
- Free Craft Fair.
- Handmade Artists’ Shop.
Where can I sell my crafts for free?
Places to Sell Handmade Crafts Online
- Artfire. Artfire is an online marketplace to sell craft supplies, vintage items, and handmade goods.
- Bonanza. Bonanza is an online marketplace similar to eBay or Amazon that lets you sell just about anything, including crafts.
Where can I sell my crafts locally?
14 Places to Sell Handmade Crafts Locally
- Craft Shows and Fairs. When it comes to selling your crafts locally, these are probably the first spots that come to mind.
- Art Galleries.
- Consignment Shops.
- Farmers’ Markets.
- Local Clothing & Accessory Shops.
- Art Collaboratives.
- Holiday Markets.
Can you sell handmade items on Facebook marketplace?
You can sell anything on Facebook Marketplace as long as it complies with their product policy. Facebook is not involved in the financial transactions or in the shipping process.The Marketplace is Facebook’s version of Craigslist, a popular listing, and classifieds website.