To get started, follow the 4 steps outlined below.
- Step 1: Create Your T-Shirt. Start by going to the Merch by Amazon Dashboard and uploading your finished artwork.
- Step 2: Set the List Price. With Merch by Amazon, you earn a royalty on every t-shirt sold.
- Step 3: Create Your Account.
- Step 4: Promote and Sell Your T-Shirt.
Can you make money selling T shirts on Amazon?
You’ll earn money for every shirt that you sell depending on how much you choose to list it for. Selling t-shirts on Amazon may start off slow since you have a cap on how many designs you can upload. When you start selling t-shirts on Amazon, it can take a little while before you see results.
How do you buy from merch on Amazon?
The Merch on Amazon process can be simplified into five easy steps.
- Upload your design as per Amazon’s design specifications.
- Set a price.
- Amazon will create a product listing for you.
- People see the listing and buy your shirt.
- Amazon will print it, pack it and ship it for you.
How can I sell T shirts online?
8 Ways to Design T Shirts to Sell Online
- #1- Teespring. Use their easy online designer to create a T-shirt.
- #2 – SpreadShop. This site makes it possible for you to open your very own T-shirt store.
- #3 – SellMyTees.
- #4 – Threadless.
- #5 – Bonfire.
- #6 – TeePublic.
- #7 – Zazzle.
- #9 – CafePress.
Can you make money on Amazon merch?
Merch by Amazon is a Print-On-Demand (POD) service, so there are zero upfront costs. All you need to do is design a t-shirt (pick fonts, colors etc), set a price, and reap in the royalties. It’s that simple. The Amazon Merch service launched in 2015, and a staggering amount of Amazon customers began signing up for it.