Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hang a Wire to Display Pictures.
- Keep Notes in Colorful Holders.
- Bring in Some Greenery.
- Add Decoration to Your Boards.
- Use Fun Magnets or Push Pins.
- Hold Files With Decorative Bookends.
- Switch Out Your Mug.
- Add a Little Interest to Your Writing Implements.
How can I make my office more fun?
Delightful Tips to Make Your Office More Fun
- Bring Your Dog to Work. We’ve advocated for Bring Your Dog to Work policies before.
- Play Games and Activities That Help You Unwind.
- Encourage Competition.
- Provide Free Coffee (duh!)
- Let Go the Shackles.
- Create a Recognition Program.
- Get Moving.
How do I make my office space look fun professionally?
Since our work is shaped so greatly by our surroundings, here are some great ideas for making your work space look fun, while keeping it professional.
- Create a theme.
- Encourage personal items.
- Wall decor.
- Keep it colourful.
- Keep it simple.
- Create a cool break area.
- Be at one with nature.
- Stock up a bookshelf.
How can I make my office less stressful?
Here are 9 tips for creating a stress-free work environment:
- Add personal touches.
- Keep your workspace clean and organized.
- Learn to handle or ignore interruptions.
- Adapt to changes.
- Add plants to your desk, office or cubicle.
- Be a good communicator.
- Incorporate relaxation exercises into your work day.