12 Easy Tips to Help You Improve Your Workspace
- GET THE RIGHT LIGHT. When it comes to workspace lighting, you can’t beat nature.
- TWEAK YOUR TEMPERATURE.
- ADJUST YOUR MONITOR HEIGHT.
- PUT SOME COLOR IN YOUR WORKING LIFE.
- GET BAFFLED.
- WORK WITH PLANTS.
- RELOCATE THE COFFEE.
- QUIZ YOUR LOCATION MOTIVATION.
What are top 3 ways to improve on performance at work?
20 Ways to Improve Your Performance at Work
- 1) Organize & Prioritize. Create a daily schedule and follow it.
- 2) Stop Multitasking. Guilty as charged!
- 3) Avoid Distractions. Did you know that focus is a fundamental quality of productive people?
- 4) Manage Interruptions.
- 5) Be a Great Finisher.
- 6) Set Milestones.
- 7) Wear the Bosses Shoes.
- 8) Get a Mentor/Be a Mentor.
What makes a good workspace?
Free of clutter – A cluttered workspace is distracting & causes you to be less productive. An open workspace reduces distractions. Open workspace is more comfortable providing ample space for moving & minimizes the feeling of being constricted. Flexibility – A good workspace should be flexible.
How can I improve my workplace?
5 Tips for Improving Your Company’s Workplace Environment
- Keep stress low. One of the problems that many office environments have is that they are too stressful for employees.
- Make the workplace more enjoyable.
- Encourage teamwork.
- Provide training sessions.
- Improve the physical environment.